- Medium shrimp
- Thin spaghetti noodles
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- Green peas
- Chicken broth
- Light cream cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh lemon
- Herbs (according to taste)
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1. Boil pasta in water till tender, save 1 cup of pasta water for use later. Put some oil, salt, and fresh herbs in pasta when boiling. Drain and set aside when done
2. Add oil and place over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add minced garlic and sauté 15 seconds.
4. Add shrimp and sauté until pink.
5. Add peas and carrot.
6. Sauté 1 minute, remove from skillet and set aside.
7. Add broth and cream cheese to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
8. Stir in shrimp mixture, pasta, and next 4 ingredients. (parmesan, lemon, salt, black peppers, chives)
9. Cook 1 minute.
10. If desired, garnish with chives.